Category Archives: July2018
Introduction to Key Metrics – Part 1
We recently had a new client approach us with some questions on how they could measure whether their business was heading in the right direction. They have a store front florist business with a focus on events but special occasion gift baskets were starting to make a significant contribution to their revenue. They felt it would be a good time to start trying to understand where their revenue w ... read more
Fixing QB problems by Deleting or Voiding Transactions – Don’t press delete just yet.
For a lot of new clients that come to us they struggle with trying to figure out how their last year statements changed or how an already reconciled bank statement is no longer reconciled. Sometimes it can take hours of reviewing transactions to figure out what has happened. Full disclosure, I am old school and learnt accounting software starting with ACCPAC for DOS. And I have to say, I ... read more
Why you should Embrace Virtual Bookkeeping now…or at least start thinking about it!
Technology has transformed almost everything that we do on a daily basis. To a large extent this has resulted in our lives becoming easier and allowing us more time to focus on what is relevant. Over the last decade improvements to financial technology has allowed bookkeepers to improve their relationship with their clients by providing the opportunity for added value, better collaboration, im ... read more
- Business Accounting Services
- Is it Time for Your Business to Revisit Your Financial Plan?
- The Benefits of Financial Management for Your Medical Practice
- What a New Business Needs to Know About Cash Flow
- Ideas to Build Your Business in the Coming Year
- Bookkeeping Best Practices for Small Businesses
- 5 Surprising Benefits of a Bookkeeping Service
- How Important Accounting and Bookkeeping are to Business
- How to Get Financing for Your Small Business
- The 4 Best Benefits of Outsourcing Your Bookkeeping Needs