Category Archives: June2018
Cash Flow – Where did all my money go?
My daughter asked me that question just recently after completing her personal taxes. We’ve all had a similar thought – your business is making money, at least you think it is, yet there is no surplus cash. Each month you need to figure out how to pay the bills. It can be worrying and frustrating. The simple answer is that it all comes down to cash flow. It is a fairly easy concep ... read more
- Ideas to Build Your Business in the Coming Year
- Bookkeeping Best Practices for Small Businesses
- 5 Surprising Benefits of a Bookkeeping Service
- How Important Accounting and Bookkeeping are to Business
- How to Get Financing for Your Small Business
- The 4 Best Benefits of Outsourcing Your Bookkeeping Needs
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Bookkeeper
- What is a Financial Consultant and is it Worth the Investment?
- 3 Essential Cash Flow Management Tips for Your Business
- Introduction to Key Metrics – Part 1