Catalyst Business Services provides industry specific bookkeeping support to the medical profession.
Your medical practice is dedicated to outstanding patient services and we are committed to
providing you with excellent financial management. Your profession has unique aspects that requires a
collaborative team, working together, to ensure that income sources and shared expenses are properly allocated.
We work closely with billing agents and CPAs to maximize your earned income and net worth.
We provide monthly individualized physician reporting that will keep you well-informed and allow you to
make critical business decisions. We can manage your accounts payable, account receivable, payroll requirements,
HST/GST reporting and remittances. We will maintain budgets and track MOH funding by programs and sources.
If your practice plan is currently trying to manage all these complexities and you do not have the right
resources, please let us assist.
Catalyst Business Services provides bookkeeping and administrative
services to medical practice plans including the following:
- Liaising with billing agents for accurate and timely payment of Clinical billings.
- Budgeting, forecasting and Cash Flow Management
- Collaboration with practice’s and individual physician’s CPAs
- FTE calculations
- Individualized financial reporting per physician
- AFP Distributions including allocation of academic/merit funds
- Consolidated reporting for partnerships/associations
- Allocation of Shared expenses
- Supporting documentation for Ministry reporting
- Non-OHIP Billing income tracking
- Government funding reconciliations
- HST/GST calculations and remittances
- Allocations for Sessional and Stipend funding
- Staff payroll